Elvas Birthday



  
My very dear friend Elva celebrated her 80th Birthday yesterday. 
Last week we celebrated with a group of friends and I would like to share some photos of the day.



I made place names for each guest and put a little surprise in each box 



I also made a birthday blackboard, I should say tried as I will never make a blackboard artist . After many attempts I reverted back to what I know how to do and printed it all onto card and attached it to the board.  


                                             

I would probably never get a job as a cake decorator either but I was really happy with the way it ended up.


 A few photos of the deck and the  food on the day. 



Comments

loz said…
Fabulous projects kaye. I love the place cards and the blackboard is fabulous..And all the Yumm food is making me hungry..loz
Merry said…
A fanatic spread Kaye, love all the projects and what a fantastic idea using those card gift boxes for seating places.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London