New Combo Papers

Blue Edge Crafts have released their very own  fabulous new range of scrapbooking papers. The papers are called Combo Scrapbooking papers and they are supersized so that you not only receive a normal scrapbooking page but also 2 card making squares and a smaller rectangle as well. This week I am going to show you some of the cards I have made with these gorgeous new papers . You can check them out here Blue Edge Crafts

Todays cards have been made using the Black and white Damask range of papers. I have also used some of the new Spellbinders dies and digital images.  A lot of the images have been passed on to me so unfortunately I cannot give credit for them.



Comments

Merry said…
These card ares all so beautiful Kaye....black and white is so stunning.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London