Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Laser Cut Card Fronts


Blue Edge Crafts have a new range of Laser Card Fronts. I would like to show you a few cards I have made with them.


I have added glitter paper behind the laser cuts and Umbrella stickers backed with glitter paper and a greeting.

3 comments:

gardenpinks said...

This is so pretty but not sure I want to be reminded of rain after today's awful weather :) Lovely card Kaye
Lynn xx

Flo said...

Hi Kaye I am a Cardmaking paradise member Just had to say I love the card with the brollies on Flo

Kaye said...

Thank you Flo. Lovely to hear from you.Kxx
Hope your weather is improving Lyn, we are just into our winter, not too keen on that. Kxx