Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Monthly Swap at Craft Mad

My second card was quite simple but I was quite pleased with the finished result.
 
 
Products used for this card are:
5x7 white card
Couture Creations Flutterby Dreamscapes Embossing Folder
Hand Made Paper Blue Edge
 


3 comments:

Merry said...

Simply perfect....that is such a beautiful embossing folder.

gardenpinks said...

A gorgeous card and love that embossing. Did you die cut the butterflies to go on top? An elegant card.
Hugs Lynn xx

Kaye said...

Thank you Merry and Lynn.
The butterflies are Cheery Lyn dies Kxx