Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, April 8, 2016

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

 
My second card for my partner in this months Craft Mad Monthly Swap.
I have used a square card layered with Prima paper
and added Quickcutz balloons in the colours of the theme which was pink, aqua, silver and taupe.  
Finished with a silver bow and greeting.
 
 
Thank you for visiting my blog this week.

4 comments:

Merry said...

Such a great card…the background paper is perfect.

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty Kaye. I had the most trouble with the taupe part of this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Loz said...

Beautiful card Kaye..Loz

CathyC said...

a nice fun card, Kaye :)