Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day 2016 & Happy 40th Anniversary

Mothers Day 2016 
 
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums today.
I would like to share a few memories of my Mum and Ron's Mum with you today.
My Mum   
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
Rons Mum
                

 


 
--------------------------------------------

I would also like to wish my Brother and Sister in law, Geoff and Ruth  a happy  40th Anniversary today.
A wonderful milestone for you both.  
 
 

1 comment:

Loz said...

Great photos of your mums Kaye.. Beautiful card you have made..Loz