Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Craft Mad Monthly Card Swap

 
The theme for our Craft mad Monthly Swap for July was Colour Bingo.
 
My second card used the pink. white and brown line.
I used linen card and a Joycraft oval die, Elizabeth Crafts flower dies and punched butterflies.
The patterned paper is from Prima and the greeting from Sticker Store .
 
 

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Kaye, I couldn't come up with anything for this colour line but what you have done looks gorgeous and just so happens it fits my current butterfly challenge of butterflies +punches + pink. Love to have you enter. Hugs Mrs A.

Kaye said...

Thanks Mrs A I have popped over to your challenge page and posted my card. I am so behind with joining any challenges at the moment,very busy with hubby, who as well as being very unwell has broken his shoulder. Takes me back to the days of having a new baby in the house lol
Hugs Kaye

scrAPpamondo said...

Beautiful card, so sweet! Thanks for playing in the Butterfly Challenge #59!

Loz said...

Gorgeous card Kaye..Loz