Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Craft Mad Card Swap


                         The Craft Mad Card Swap theme last month was to use acetate. 


                      I cut a Perky Poppy die and added it to a background which I embossed with a                                                                      Poppycraft embossing folder.
                            I cut the front  of the card with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics Dies 
                                                                             and 
                                                     added corners from Sticker  Store.
                             Finished with a greeting which I coloured to match the flower 

          


1 comment:

Laurel Kerr said...

Gorgeous card kaye..Loz