Happy Easter

Wishing my Family and Friends and my Blog Followers a Safe, Happy and Peaceful Easter.

I hope you have stayed safe from the virus that has caused such disruption and added stress and worry  to our lives. 

The village here I am living was to have held an Easter Eggstravaganza at our Community Centre and part of it was to be an Easter Bonnet parade so I had earlier made hats for my friend and I to wear.
Of course along with a lot of other gatherings this has been cancelled but I thought I would share my hats with you anyway.
 I did say I would keep them simple but anyone who knows me realises that I don't know what simple is :)












Comments

loz said…
Your hats are so beautiful Kaye. maybe you can keep them for next year as you have put so much work into making them..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London