Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Craft Mad February Card Swap

The theme for the Craft Mad February Card Swap was Beaded Stick Pins
These are the cards I have made for my partner
 
 
 
I tried to make a pin with a difference and this was the result.
 
 
My second card
 
 
 and also a tag as an added extra .
 
 


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh these are so gorgeous Kaye. I'd love to know how you did the pin for card number one. That would make a lovely corsage pin.
Lynn x

Kaye said...

I would be happy to show you how Lynn. Could you send me an email address to eyak@optusnet.com.au. I did pm through Cardmaking Paradise to you this morning and it has gone to the wrong Lynn. Poor lady thought i was quite mad :)