Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Scrapbook Page


I recently became the very happy owner of a Klik n Kut Zing so I am on a whole new learning curve. 
This is my first attempt at cutting a design. Apart from my letters being a bit wonky I was quite happy with it and looking forward to learning lots more about it.



Have  a great weekend.
Be back next week with some Christmas ideas.  

2 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

great layout Kaye - I really must get my KnK Zing out and have another play :)

Merry said...

What an elegant page for us fine ladies. :-)