Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Brides Card


My friend recently asked for some help to make some cards for her Granddaughter to give to her bridesmaids.
All we had as a guide to what she wanted was " different colours".
We spent a lovely day coming up with some ideas and I would like to share the finished cards with you
We also decided to make a card for my friend to give to the bride .
We used Spellbinders dies and embossing folder.




3 comments:

Merry said...

Love all the textures and layers.

LMKENNEDY said...

I have never seen this embossing folder before. Can you tell me who makes it?

Kaye said...

The embossing folder is a 5x7 Couture Creations Vintage Plumes.