Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Church


I recently become the owner of a Klik n Kut Zing cutting machine.
Ther are so many lovely things to do with this machine I thought I would jump right in and try out some of SVG Cuts patterns. This church is from their Silent Night set and can be used as a gift box with an opening at the back to insert a gift  or, as I have done 2 battery powered tea lights. 
Looks so good all lit up at night . 






2 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Stunning work Kaye :) makes me want to get my KnK out and have a go :)

gardenpinks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kaye and a beautiful Christmas keepsake
Lynn x