Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Graphic 45 By The Sea

Today I would like  to share my little Graphic 45 By The Sea Book Box 
I had a couple of these little books which I had bought  for another project however they turned out to be far too small. 
So I covered the front with Graphic45 By The Sea papers added a large die cut tag and some shells and cut out star fish 



I covered the inside  with Graphic 45 By The Sea paper, added a tag, some little bottles filled with shells and sand, some coral, a starfish, coil of rope and some shells 


 
 
I would like to share this project on the following challenge;
 
 
Thank you for visiting my blog this week.
 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations. 

2 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Hello Kaye :) So sorry to have deserted you, hope all is well with you.
Love this box and those papers are absolutely fabulous. I love all things sea related so this chimes well with me.
Hugs Lynn xx

Loopylou. said...

oh wow! thats just wonderful, I love the little bottles inside of it too
thank you for playing along with the Divas by Design challenge this week
hugs Lou xxx