Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Graphic 45 Birthday Card

Today I would like to share a birthday card I made for my hubby


I have used a 6x6 card with Graphic 45 Curtain Call papers and a stickler Store greeting.

I would like to enter this card in the  following challenges:






8 comments:

fiona henderson said...

Excellent card what a great idea..

Fiona dT
TTPH

Lori Gauerke said...

I love the color tone on this card, great for a man. Thanks for joining us at TTPH and good luck.

Lori DT

Darcy Schroeder said...

I love all your papers and the way you put this card together!! Very nicely done!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
Darcy

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun fabulous card thanks so much for sharing with us and very good luck Judith GDT Fan-Tastic Tuesday x

Sue Bridesmith said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I do hope you will join in with the fun again next week...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

JoanieMc said...

Great card!! I love the papers used and the design. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze challenge.

Hugs
Joanie

Jeannie said...

Very fun and I love the vintage feel to it! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Jeannie
TTCRD Design Team

Lucy Gregg said...

OOooo I love it!!! Love the papers and the effect you've created! Just brilliant.

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x