Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I do hope you will join in with the fun again next week... Hugs Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday XX
This is my sample card for the September Craft Mad Card Sketch Challenge I made this card for Ron"s birthday last year and used the embellishments to show his birthdate, year, time and age I have used a square card layered with black linen card and Graphic 45 paper and added Tim Holtz embellishments to make a card suitable for a man's birthday. I would like to add this card to the following challenge Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Creative Corner Challenges
I made another calendar canvas for my daughter . These kits were my gift for the ladies at this years Craft Mad Meet Up. I have used a 8x8 canvas and a Graphics 45 calendar page with a Julie Nutting doll stamp and a Couture Creations calendar.
These miniature desks were meant as a bit fof fun and also to tuck a bit of Chritsmas money into for my family. I enjoyed making them so much I made a couple for friends and filled the drawers with little ssurprises. The patterns for these desks are available from Stampingaddict I hope you have enjoyed my blog this week. Come back soon
Comments
Fiona dT
TTPH
Lori DT
Darcy
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX
Hugs
Joanie
Jeannie
TTCRD Design Team
Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
Lucy DT x