Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Christmas All Year Round Card Challenge #7


Already into the second half of the year.
This is our seventh Christmas All Year Round Card Challenge card.


I started with a a 4x6 card and added a layer of Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas paper, then an embossed banner and a tag from the paper pad which I embellished with pearls.

I would like to share this card in the following challenge:

 


4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is really pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fab Christmas Card hun and ty for sharing with us this week at Completely Christmas very good luck x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the sheer elegance of your card
Cheers from India
Dr Sonia

Hazel said...

Lovely card for CCAYR and for Completely Christmas 18 - thanks for sharing. x