Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Craft Mad Card Sketch Challenge

Time for July's Craft Mad Card Sketch Challenge.
This is my sample card 



I have used a square card and some paper from my stash which I think is from My Minds Eye .
I have added Spellbinders Fleur de Lis and Lotus dies, paper doily and a handmade lace flower . I also included a bird image on a tag.

I would like to share this card to the following challenge:



2 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
Pauline
x