Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Royal Queensland Show



Some more photos today of my Circus project for the Royal Queensland Show. 
  



 This is the last of the rotating panels  




Views of the inside of the carousel showing the golden tent pole.



The roof of the circus.
I fashioned a big top tent. from Graphic 45 Le Cirque paper and added a ring master and animals around the edge.


3 comments:

Loz said...

WOWW!! This is Amazing Kaye..Loz

Kaye said...

Thank you Loz

Kerrie Brown said...

Your Amazing project wow there are no words

Thank you so much for entering the Challenge over at Crafting Musketeers

Krafty Hugs xx
Kerrie (crafting musketeers DT)
http://kerrie-kraftyfilofax-girl.blogspot.co.uk/