Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Graphic 45 Childrens Hour Collection Calendar

            

This is the final set of photos of the  calendar I have made using the new Graphic 45 Childrens Hour Collection Calendar
I used a tri-fold folder, covered the inside then with Kraft card and then made 3 separate cards decorated with the papers and tags from the 8"x8"pad for each month.
 
I added rings at the top of each panel so that each page flips over for a new month.





 
 
Thank you for visiting my blog this week.

2 comments:

Loz said...

Another fabulous calendar Kaye..Loz

Merry said...

Such a clever idea Kaye and those papers are beautiful.