Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Craft Mad Monthly Card Sketch Challenge

                    This is the  Craft Mad Monthly Card Sketch Challenge for July .
This is my sample card. I have used a 5x7 card and Couture Creations paper and punched butterflies to complete my card.
 
 
 I have included the sketch in case you would like to make  it.
 
 


Thank you for visiting my blog this week.
 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Merry said...

I really like this layout, can't wait to give it a go. Your card is so pretty.

Loz said...

This is Gorgeous Kaye. beautiful Paper and colours..Loz