Happy Birthday Belinda

A special Happy Birthday to my daughter today.
Hope your day is extra special. Big hugs and love from us both.
 
 
I made a 8x8 canvas instead of a card for Bel this year.
I used linen card and I think the paper is Echo Park, the charm is from My Two angels and I also used Spellbinders Grand Calibur Decorative Ovals and Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday die. Finished with flowers and rhinestone flourishes and a metal butterfly.
   
 
After I had made the canvas Dreaming Tree released their latest collection so I just had to make this explosion box as well .
 
 
 
Inside the box

 
The birthday hat is removable and a place for a little secret gift.

 
I think I will be making a few of these, really love it and hope Bel does as well.  
 

Comments

loz said…
WOW!! Your card is Stunning kaye, but then I saw the absolutely Gorgeous explosion box.. Is this pattern a machine cut or is there a pattern???Loz
Kaye McGrath said…
Thanks Loz it is a Dreaming Tree svg file and I cut it on my Klik N Kut machine. Kx

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London