Ink and Stamp Pad Box


I don't do much stamping but recently I reorganised all my dies and I realised the reason was probably because I have to move a multitude of boxes etc to get to my stamps and stamp pads (  I think you call that being lazy)
So my stamps are now in plastic folder like my dies and very accessible then I set about looking for a storage solution for my stamp pads, inks and chalks etc. I had this box in my stash so I added another box onto the top for spray inks etc, painted and papered the box and then reorganised the  shelves in my craft room to find a new home for my new Ink and Stamp Pad Box 









 Thank you for stopping by my blog this week .
















Comments

loz said…
I LOVE your box organizer Kaye. I would need abou 5 of these for all my inks..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London