Real Estate Cards



As you may know I recently made the decision to sell our home and downsize.
I soon found out that it is not all as simple as it seems and you definately need an agent who will steer you in the right direction and help keep you sane along the way.

I was lucky enough to find this person in Rod Westerhuis from Huis Estate Agents so if you are in the Brisbane or surrounding areas area and thinking of selling give Rod a call , you won't be disappointed. 

Recently Rod approached me to make cards to be given to clients after they had settled the purchase of their new homes.
 I tried to keep the cards fairly simple using an unnamed die for the street sign, which will have the number of the home added after the sale and a Cheery Lyn Picket fence die. The for sale sign was a take on the actual sign and I used Kaisercraft stickers for the signage.














http://www.huisestateagents.com.au/index.html

Comments

loz said…
Fabulous cards and such a great idea to give people who purchase a house Kaye..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London