Moving House


I recently moved from our home of 30 years into a village a couple of suburbs away. 
After the long process of  selling and packing and garage sales and lots of self inflicted stress and anxiety, things are settling down nicely.
Most of my boxes are unpacked and safely in their new homes but my craft room is still a work in progress.
Hopefully this week will see my new craft cabinet installed and the rest of the boxes unpacked and then back into some serious crafting. 
Have quite a few orders waiting to be done so I am quite looking forward to getting back into it and hopefully have a few more cards and projects to share with you.

 For now, here a a few photos of my new home.








Comments

loz said…
your new home looks amazing kaye.. hopefully your craft room will bu finished soon... hugs loz
CathyC said…
looks wonderful Kaye :)
Hope you get to spend time in your craft room real soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London