Valentines Day Heart Sweet Holder

Valentines Heart Sweet Holder




For this project you will need:
1 30x 30 cm sheet double sided patterned paper
Joycraft  Heart die cut
Heart punch
Flowers
Ribbon
Greeting
Kindy Glitz
2 x brads
Instructions
Using the template provided, cut out the box. Score and fold on the marked lines. Glue the box together. Cut a 2cm wide strip of paper for the handle and attach to the sides of the box with brads. Decorate the front of the box as you wish. I have used ribbon, a Joycrafts  Heart die which I have enhanced with Kindy Glitz, felt flowers, a punched glitter flower and a stamped greeting.
                        


Thank you for visting my blog this week
I hope you have enjoyed my creations.

Comments

nancyparker55 said…
This is so pretty, thank you for the template.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London