Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Bird Cage Pop Up Card

This card has been on my "to do list" for such a long time. The bird cage has been sitting on my desk for quite some time.
It is a Becca Feeken  tutorial so I hope I have done it justice.
Becca does such stunning work and her blog can be seen here
This in my version of her card.
 



 
 
 

3 comments:

Creative M said...

WOW!!!BEAUTIFUL!STUNNING!GORGEOUS!DID I ALREADY SAY BEAUTIFUL!!!WOW!!LOVE IT!

Kaye said...

lol Does that mean you like it :)
Thank you Creative M

Merry said...

I think this is the most amazing card. So elegant. Thanks for sharing the link too.