Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Our June swap at Craft Mad was to make two cards with scallops, buttons and flowers to send to our partner.

My first card is square white card to which I added patterned paper from Papermania, then I punched a strip of white card with a Martha Stewart punch, added some lace, paper flowers with a button centre and Spellbinders plain and scalloped circles with a Doodey greeting.

 
My second card is a 5x7 sized card to which I added a layer of patterned paper, black linen card with a punched scalloped edge, Spellbinders Aster toppper flowers with detachable  button centres. I finished with an edge sticker and a greeting.


I like to add a little "something" to my parcel so this month I made a little gift tag with the same theme for my partner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London