Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Craft Mad Money Box Swap

 Money Box Swap
 
After the last Craft Mad Meet Up and Retreat we decided to have a money box swap amongst the members who planned on coming along next  year  to help out with air fares and accomodation and other expenses.
 This is the money box I made from a white wood chest which I painted and decorated with paper and tags etc.
 
 


 


                 

                     


                            

 



                         
                
 
Have a great weekend
 
 
 






No comments: