Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Napkin Cards

Napkin Cards
 
I received some very pretty serviettes in a Christmas parcel. As you can imagine my thoughts went straight to cardmaking so today I have these Napkin Cards to show you.
They have been ironed onto the cards using glad wrap and I have 3d-ed sections of each card, unfortunately this is a bit hard to see in the photos, and added some flowers, rhinestones and kindyglitz
 





2 comments:

Merry said...

Oh wow...these are all so fantastic. What beautiful serviettes you have used.

gardenpinks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards and very pretty serviettes they must have been.
Lynn xx