Royal Queensland Exhibition

The Royal Queensland Exhibition also known as the Ekka has begun in Brisbane and will continue for the next two weeks.
My entry into the Fine Arts section this year is an interactive mini album and a case to hold it.
 
I am thrilled that my entry has been awarded First Prize in the Open Off The page section  and also Best Exhibit overall in the scrapbooking section.
 
Over the next few days I would like to share my project with you.


The theme for my album is My Lifes Journey 
I have used Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary paper and embellishments. 



Comments

CathyC said…
just beautiful Kaye ;-)
congratulations!
gardenpinks said…
That is fabulous Kaye and congratulations on winning. I have just looked through all the album pages and it is a wonderful keepsake and a treasure trove of memories all beautifully decorated and embellished.
Hugs Lynn xx

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London