Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Klik n Kut Zing Projects


Sewing Machine Gift Box 
Another  Zing project today. I have used Graphic 45 paper and Spellbinders Rose Creations dies.
 I filled the drawer with scissors with a charm chain, mini cotton reels with lace, buttons and brads




 
 
I have entered this project in the following challenges:
 


8 comments:

Creative M said...

WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!
Gorgeous flower!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

this is just BEAUTIFUL Kaye :) I really need to pull my finger out and have a proper play with my KNK :)

Lisbeth K said...

Hi Kaye! I'm DT over at Through The Purple Haze Challenge. You linked up to our challenge using link to a image- not your blogpost. Please relink using http://craftykayesroom.blogspot.no/2014/01/klik-n-kut-zing-projects_15.html instead of image-adress :)

Beautiful giftbox, love the shape!! Hope you do relink,so you are in for our prize :)

Lisbeth, DT

Sara Stacey said...

Wow love this! It's so pretty. Thanks for entering TTPH weekly challenge
Sara DT

Faith Wallace said...

This is so super awesome!! Great way to use your stash. I hope you get great use out of it. Thank you for joining TTPH this week.

Lisbeth K said...

Fab Kaye :) Still a great giftbox ;)

Lisbeth, DT TTPH

fiona henderson said...

Wow what a amazing project and lovely to read how its made..
thanks for joining us.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Ashley said...

What a great project and a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT