Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to all my Family and Friends.
 I hope 2014 is a wonderful year for you all. 
Thank you for your support for the past year and I look forward to sharing my craft with you again this year.

To start the year I would like to share a gift I made for a friend.
 I made the folder and added a diary, calculator, shopping list , post it note,magnets, a calendar and a pen.  







3 comments:

Merry said...

That is a beautiful gift Kaye and I bet it is well used. Has everything. Happy New Year.

Mrs A. said...

What a super present to receive and a lovely idea to make. Wishing you A Happy Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

gardenpinks said...

A fabulous gift Kaye, wonderfully executed :)xx