Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hobby House Images

My card today is made with the cute Hobby House Images.
I have embossed the background card and used Spellbinders Captivating Squares behind the image as well as a Spellbinder tag and Sticker Store greeting.

The image I have used is from The Hobby house Wee Suzie's Garden


I would like to enter this card  in the following challenges:


1 comment:

Kate at the Hobby House said...

hi Kaye this is lovely a great use of the topper and thank you for mentioning it in your post and joining us at the Hobby House challenge
Hugs Kate xx