Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

The theme for our monthly swap at Craft Mad was Tic Tac Toe. 
We had a choice of what we wished to use from the Tic Tac Toe board provided.
The first card I made for my partner was an oriental style using Graphic 45 Bird Song papers and Green Tara flower. 
I chose embossing, flowers and die cuts for my card 


2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is delightful. Love the colour combination and your choice of the tic tac toe board.
Hugs Mrs A.

gardenpinks said...

Beautiful card and those papers are beautiful too
Lynn xx