Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Day Tag

Today I would like to show you a Valentines Day tag I have made highlighting Vivaldi Blossoms form Blue Edge Crafts.
These blossom come in all shapes and sizes and colours so I am sure you will find one suitable for your project.
I have chosen the Rose with Three leaves for my tag as well as Spellbinders Classic Hearts dies, bingo card ribbons, lace and gems. 

I would like to enter this tag into the  following challenges: 

2 comments:

alex said...

Such a beautiful tag, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, Alex x

K8 said...

So elegant!! Love that bow!! Thank you for playing with us at Cresative Moments this time!! Hope to see you again, hugs Kate DT