Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Christmas All Year Round Sketch Challenge

 Our sixth Christmas All Year Round Sketch Challenge at Craft Mad .
Another Graphic45 card today. I just love this floral paper 

 

I have used a square card and added a layer of red Bazzill card and Graphic 45 12  Days of Christmas paper, a paper doily and tags and motifs from the paper pad and matching sticker sheet.

I would like to share this card in the following challenge:
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge

Completely Christmas

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x