Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Craft Mad Card Swap

This was my second card for my partner in the May Craft Mad Swap.


This was an SVG file from My Scrappy Chick cut on the Klik n Kut Zing.
 I was so pleased with the way it came out.

I would like to share this car din the following challenges :






4 comments:

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Love it! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Jackie C said...

Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

Kaye said...

Thank you Ladies.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute! Thanks so much for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party!

Stacey (DT@PDE Linky Party)