Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Graphics 45 Cards


New Graphic 45 papers have arrived in Australia and while I was waiting for mine to be delivered I was browsing through my older G45 papers and decided to make a card with each of the ranges of paper so for the next little while I will share them with you.
I hope that you enjoy them.


Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe 


I started with a square card and added Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers, tags and fussy cut items from the papers.

I would like to share this car  din the following challenges;
Crafting From the Heart
Fantastic Tuesday

4 comments:

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Morning hun fabulous card love it - thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck hugs Judith DT x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

fiona walker said...

Hi a lovely project and great colours chosen.
Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

Merry said...

Interesting images on the paper but you have turned them into a wonderful card.