Graphics 45 Cards


New Graphic 45 papers have arrived in Australia and while I was waiting for mine to be delivered I was browsing through my older G45 papers and decided to make a card with each of the ranges of paper so for the next little while I will share them with you.
I hope that you enjoy them.


Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe 


I started with a square card and added Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers, tags and fussy cut items from the papers.

I would like to share this car  din the following challenges;
Crafting From the Heart
Fantastic Tuesday

Comments

Hi a lovely project and great colours chosen.
Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x
Merry said…
Interesting images on the paper but you have turned them into a wonderful card.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London