Graphics 45 Cards


New Graphic 45 papers have just arrived in Australia and while I was waiting for mine to be delivered I was browsing through my older G45papers and decided to make a card with each of the ranges of paper so for the next little while I will share them with you.
I hope that you enjoy them.


Graphic 45 Sweet Sensations 


A wedding card today using Graphic 45 Sweet Sensations papers, and embossed background and sticker edging.
I finished the card with paper roses and a few touches of Kindy Glitz.

I would like to add this card to the following challenge.


Comments

caroline said…
Great card, really stunning, so beautiful, thank you for joining us at SOC , good luck
Caroline dt
michelle said…
absolutely stunning. love it. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt x

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London