Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Craft Mad Retreat 2013

Jan's Projects

Jan showed us how to make these lovely cards as well as these very pretty decorated soaps which will make an excellent gift.







Thank you for visiting my blog this week Your  interest is appreciated.
More retreat photos next week.

3 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

great projects ;-)

gardenpinks said...

Beautifully decorated soaps, no one would want to use them! Lovely cards too.
Lynn xx

Merry said...

These were fun projects....loved all the flowers and my soap is in my clothes drawerr.