Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Craft Mad Retreat 2013


After the weekend was over we consolidated all our photos and made them up into a little movie for all the ladies to keep . This year we decided to decorate boxes for them to store their CDs.
 I have used CD boxes from Blue Edge Crafts, covered them with patterned paper and added old CDs and alphas.








Thank you for visiting my blog.
 I will be back next week with some  more photos from our weekend.

3 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

what a great idea ;-)

Merry said...

I didn't realise we all had different colours. How wonderful they look all together. :-)

gardenpinks said...

What a wonderful keepsake Kaye.
Lynn xx