Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Craft Mad Retreat 2013

As I mentioned last week we held our annual Craft Mad Meet up in Brisbane during the Labor Day weekend.
We had a group ladies from various part of Australia here for 3 days of crafting eating and absolute loads of fun.
Over the next little while I would like to share some photos of our weekend and I promise not to upload the whole 500 + photos
Today  will start with some photos of our group and our venue.




The Preparation 


 Decorating the crafting area 


Ready to go 


 

The deck dining area 




3 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Lovely group photo - I can feel that sunshine!

Merry said...

Such organisation it was so wonderful.

gardenpinks said...

So much work for you Kaye but you obviously enjoyed it all and had a thoroughly good time. It all looks splendid and wish I could have been there to join in with you!!
Lynn xx