Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Craft Mad Retreat 2013

During the October long weekend  a group of ladies have gathered here at our home in Brisbane for our Craft Mad yearly Meet Up and Retreat .
As I am still catching up :) it will take me a few days to edit and upload some photos of  the weekend I will give you a sneak peak of a few photos I have taken earlier.
Our theme this year is Black and Red and leaning towards the Roaring 20's.
I made these hats as centrepieces for our tables.


Here is Jan getting into the spirit of the weekend.



3 comments:

Merry said...

Love the photo of Jan. You had all the details covered.

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

such fun ;-)

gardenpinks said...

Oh wow Kaye there is some fantastic stuff on your blog. I need to go back through and see them all again but it looks so much fun and love those hats :) Together with the glasses the look is very Dame Edna!!
Lynn xx