Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea



The new Graphic 45 papers have arrived .
The first range I have been playing with is Botanical Tea. I really love the soft colours in these papers.



I have used a square card this time an layered it with linen card and Botanical tea papers and added a layered flower
 
I would like to add this card to the following challenge:
 
                                            Through the Craft Room Door

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

An absolutely stunning card, Kaye! Beautiful papers beautifully layered!
Thank you for joining us at the Ladybug Crafts Challenge. Jane xx

Merry said...

That is a beautiful card Kaye...those papers are so pretty.

Sandra van Blaricum said...

I love this card kaye, beautiful colors and flower!
thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges again!
Hugs,Sandra