Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Graphic 45 By The Sea


The second new Graphic 45 papers are named By The Sea.
As the name suggests there are lots of nautical scenes in this one. 



I used  a square card layered with linen card and By The Sea paper, added a die cut card and cut around several parts from other pages for the scene along the bottom of the card.

I would like to share this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Love this card Kaye!! Great layout!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges this week.
Hugs,Sandra

fiona walker said...

A fantastic seaside card thankyou for entering our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fab card love it - thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart xxx

Sheila said...

Lovely project, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x