Birthday Card

A friend recently asked me to make a card for a family member .
I had very specific instructions, had to have some trees, gravel and creek/water, maybe some flowers like lavender, a dog and some chooks.

I will admit to being a bit stumped for a while, mostly on the scale I needed to use for trees etc .
I finally came across this digi image of some trees so I did my background with ripped card then printed the trees over the top and added some stamped trees as well. Flower Soft became the "lavender" the chooks were cut from Graphic 45 French Country paper and the dog is a Sticker Store clear sticker which I layered with black card and reversed. I finished off by chalking a few highlights and adding a greeting.
Our friend was very happy with the result.


I would like to share this card in the following challenge:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London