Royal Queensland Show -Graphic 45 Bookends

This is my entry into the Off the Page Scrapbooking

I was awarded Best Exhibit in the Scrapbooking section and also 1st prize in the Off the Page section for my bookends

I have made bookends from an idea from Annes Papercraft.
My hubby built the bookends for me and I decorated them with Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary papers.
I added two book boxes made to look like  a ladies wardrobe and filled them with handbags, hats, dresses etc all made form stickers backed with patterned papers  

The stickers are all from The Sticker Store.



The Bookends


Bookends and Books



Front covers of the books


Inside Book 1


Inside Book 2


Just one more picture taken at the Show yesterday 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London