Royal Queensland Show - Double Wedding Page

 
 
Almost time again for the Royal Queensland Show or the Ekka as we call it here in Queensland
 
I would like to share my entries with you over  the next little while. the first is my entry into the Scrapbooking - Double Wedding Page section.

I was awarded 1st place in the Scrapbooking Double Page Celebration section.
 
I have made an interactive double page and included all of our family wedding including my Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Parents, Uncle, Brothers, daughter, Nieces and Nephews and of course our own ( lots of photos)
 
 






 







Comments

Linda said…
I was at the Ekka yesterday and saw your page there it looked amazing, I wish they had one side open though in the display so we could see all the work on the inside. Well done! I haven't been to the Ekka in years and didn't realise they had scrapbooking and papercraft sections, I thought it was all cakes, sculpture and painting so I was very happy to see a section I was familiar with!
Kaye McGrath said…
Thank you Linda. . I also had hoped that they may have opened one side as well however I was very happy with how they displayed my other entries.
I am so pleased to have some feedback from the Ekka so thank you again for taking the time to comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Mad Monthly Swap

Lego London