Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Wedding Card and Box







 I was recently asked to make a wedding card for a friends niece.
I thought, as it had to travel quite a distance, that a matching box would be a good idea

I made an easel card using a combination of Spellbinders, Grand Calibur, Cheery Lyn and Memory Box dies as well as a Doodey greeting sticker.

 
I would like to add this card to the following challenge:
 
 








1 comment:

Lexie said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. Great colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx